1. Property Information request to council (termite, alpine, flood prone, overland drainage, bushfire).
  2. Section 29A (demolition) report and consent application to council
  3. Planning Information Request (Do you require a Planning Permit)
  4. Legal point of discharge (For Stormwater) application to council
  5. Title & Plan of Subdivision application
  6. Bushfire (BAL) Assessment/Report
  7. Flood Level & Flow Rates Certificates
  8. Sewer Size, Depth, Offset
  9. Energy Efficiency Assessments/Reports
  10. Site Investigation Reports (Soil Report)
  11. Re-establishment Survey (Land Survey)

Property Information Request